Let us guide you on your journey!
Our institution is a place to mature, gain knowledge and have fun at the same time. We embrace diversity and multinationality. Our openness is multi-faceted: this is a school of liberal arts and a group of caring people. We encourage everyone who finds such an environment and the challenges inherent in it attractive to apply and once you are here, we will help you take care of the rest.
To apply for admission to McDaniel College Budapest, you need to complete an Application Form and enclose the documents listed below.
- Personal essay (at least 300 words)
The purpose of this essay is to help us get acquainted with you as an individual and a student. Write about your family background, your upbringing, your years in school, your motivations in seeking admission into the degree program of McDaniel Budapest, your dreams, aspirations, career goals, and any topic or view that you would find important to share with us.
- Photocopy or official transcript from your senior high school, a Certificate of Final Examination, a Diploma of Graduation, or other documents verifying that you have completed your secondary education and are qualified for entry into an institution of higher education; test scores of American college-bound exams (SAT, ACT) if you graduated from high school in the United States, and a certified and authentic English translation of all documents originally issued in languages other than English.
- If you graduate from high school in the same year when you apply for admission, you do not have to wait with the application until you receive your Certificate of Final Examination or Diploma of Graduation. These documents can be submitted later as a supplement to your application.
- Two Letters of Recommendation in English from the principal or instructors of the secondary school from which you graduated;
- One passport-size photo;
- A medical certificate in English verifying that you do not suffer from any chronic diseases, and are physically and mentally capable of undertaking studies at an institution of higher education;
- Curriculum Vitae in English (attach as a separate page);
- Photocopy of the page in your passport containing your personal data.
Fees who we are searching for?